Information Collection, Use, and Opting Out
The types of information we collect depend on your level of engagement with our website. The higher the level, the more information we need to provide our Services.
From registered and unregistered users of the Site, we automatically receive and record information whenever you interact with the Site. This includes IP address data from our server logs, cookie information, the pages you request, and the URL of the site you came to the Site from. We use the information listed above to help diagnose Site problems and performance, analyze trends, customize your experience on the Site, provide targeted information about DAILYREALTYNW’S Services, and administer the Sites.
Cookies and opting out:
- DAILYREALTYNW Cookies: We put DAILYREALTYNW cookies on your computer (including mobile device) to help us keep track of when you were last on the Site, and what you last searched on the Site. While you are free to disable cookies on your browser, we recommend that you leave cookies activated to use some of the most useful DAILYREALTYNW’s site features.
- Do Not Track: Some browsers have a ”do not track” feature that lets you tell websites that you do not want to have your online activities tracked. These features are not yet uniform, so we are not currently set up to respond to those signals.
- Flash Cookies: We currently do not use flash cookies, but we may in the future. To control flash cookies, click here. Why? Because flash cookies do not reside in your browser, so your browser settings will not affect them.
Registered DAILYREALTYNW Site Users
We are required to obtain your name and email address as a condition of our licenses with the multiple real estate listing services (the MLSs) in order to allow you to access the full MLS listings. You give us this information when you create your DAILYREALTYNW account. In addition, when you are signed in to your DAILYREALTYNW account and using DAILYREALTYNW through Facebook, Twitter, or any other third-party authorization service, we may make use of the data that they provide us to further customize your DAILYREALTYNW experience.
When you are getting ready to buy or sell a home and you start working with our brokers, you become a DAILYREALTYNW Client. As part of the home purchase or sale process, you will need to provide a lot of information as is customary for a home purchase or sale transaction. This information can include, without limitation, your name, address, phone number, email address, buyer loan pre-approval documentation and seller property information. We ask you, as a buyer, for loan pre-approvals from a mortgage broker or lender to determine which homes are in your price range, and to help you make an offer more quickly when you do find a home. You, as a seller, are legally required to disclose certain information about your property to prospective buyers.
Information Storage and Security
We store the information we collect from you in the United States. If you are located outside the United States and choose to use our Site, we may store and process the information you provide to us in the United States.
We take administrative, physical and electronic measures designed to protect the information that we collect from or about you from unauthorized access, use or disclosure. Please be aware, however, that no method of transmitting information over the Internet or storing information is completely secure.
We share your information with DAILYREALTYNW personnel in the normal course of business, and with DAILYREALTYNW’S corporate affiliates.
- DAILYREALTYNW Clients:
- Public Record Information: Please be aware that home sales and purchases are a matter of public record, and your name and address, the price you paid, your property taxes, and other information will be available from public sites regardless of the brokerage(s), if any, who assist in the transaction. We post on our Site some information that typically becomes part of the public record of a home sale or purchase.
- Non-Public Record Information: We share information obtained from you that is not public record in order to facilitate your home purchase or sale transaction.
- Service Providers to all DAILYREALTYNW Clients: Our agents work with third parties to process your home search and sale transaction, and must share your information with those third parties. Examples include MLSs and providers of software used for document preparation and electronic signing.
- Home Seller Service Providers: As is customary as your home sales agent, we share your listing information with MLSs and other listing websites, such as Trulia.com and Zillow.com. We also share your listing information with listing vendors such as photographers, home staging experts and home repair professionals like plumbers and electricians, as needed.
- Home Buyer Service Providers: As is customary as your home purchase agent, we must share your buying information with inspectors, title companies, escrow agents, closing attorneys, lenders, and other third parties as needed to process your transaction.
- Potential Buyers: By law, we are required to disclose to potential buyers certain information you provide about your property.
- Negotiations: We also post on our Site price offers and counteroffers. We do not post your name on our Site without your permission but if the sale is closed, the price and the fact that you bought or sold your house at that price is a matter of public record.
You may delete your DAILYREALTYNW account by “Deactivating your account”.
We communicate with account holders and Clients about their accounts and home tours, searches and sales by email.
The Site is meant for adults. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 13 without permission from a parent or guardian. If you are a parent or legal guardian and think your child under 13 has given us information, you can email us. You can also write to us at the address listed at the end of this policy. Please mark your inquiries “COPPA Information Request.”
Please contact us if you have more questions. If you have any questions about this policy, please CONTACT US AT firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also write to us at: 3410 BROADWAY, EVERET, WA 98208.